Even if you love your home, I'm sure there is something you would like change about it. Cabinet colors, fixture upgrades, dreamy boho backyard oasis? What would you change?I can help with almost
REALTOR® Confidence Index Nov 2020
Dated: January 10 2021
RCI Highlights November 2020:
- Properties typically sold in 21 days.
- REALTORS® reported conducting less home tours, with an average of four in-person home tours, down from October. Every home sold had nearly four offers.
- The share of first-time buyers remained at 32% of existing-home sales (31% one year ago).
- The pandemic continues to impact how people live and work. Sixty-four percent of respondents reported they had a client who was looking for work-from-home features.
- Thirty-two percent of respondents reported a higher share of clients who live in the city who want to purchase a home in the suburb or rural area compared to the share in January 2020.
Laura made the decision to become a REALTOR® in 2004 after her first experience purchasing her own home. She didn't have representation of her own and she quickly learned how valuable having a Trust....
Latest Blog Posts
A fresh coat of paint is an easy way to brighten up your house and increase curb appeal. Which of these options would you choose? Leave me a comment and let me know!I'd LOVE to be your REALTOR®!
If spending more time at home over the past year is making you really think hard about buying a home instead of renting one, you’re not alone. You may be wondering, however, if the
If you’re in the market for a new house but don’t like your financing options, you may be happy to hear that there are other, less conventional means that can help you make a purchase.